It's about being a good neighbour.We are proud to support a variety of community activities – from local schools, education initiatives and literacy programmes to the arts, community groups and sports clubs. Apply for sponsorship
Over €800,000 donated
Sports clubs, charitable causes, community events & more
Scholarship Winners 2019
- This year we distributed €10,000 among 11 local student members who are studying at Third Level.
- The areas of study vary from Medicine to Fine Art, and everything in between!
- Congratulations to our winners: Luke Shiels, Shauna Finn, Mary Rae, Habib Abdulhamid, Adam Finn, Juliana Burcea, Michael Flavin, Sophie Lynch, Adam Connell, Áine Murray, Fiona Stapleton.
SUPPORTING THE DUBS
by supporting our clubs
- We've supported the Dubs' successful Drive for 5 through our sponsorship of our local clubs.
- MFCU are proud to support Clontarf, Naomh Barrog, St. Monica's, Raheny, Craobh Chiarain, Parnells, Whitehall Colmcille and Fingallians GAA Clubs
Kellie Harrington, World Boxing Champion
- We are proud sponsors of World Champion Boxer and MFCU member, Kellie Harrington!
- Kellie paid a visit to our Head Office on International Women's Day to share her experiences with us. Watch the full video of her speech here.
Killester Donnycarney Football Club
- Killester Donnycarney FC have over 200 male, female and juvenile players.
- We are the main sponsors of the Men's Senior Team who play in the top division of the Leinster Senior League.
- KDFC's home pitches are in Hadden Park, Killester.
Clontarf Cycle Club
- We recently sponsored Clontarf CC on their 700km Malin to Mizen Head cycle in aid of the Alzheimer Society of Ireland (read about it here).
- The club was founded in 2012 and now has over 180 members.
- They cater for all levels from beginner to advanced.
- Saving money is nothing compared to saving lives!
- We have sponsored the placement of
20defibrillators around North Dublin! We also fund vital training around the use of these devices.
- Here's a map of these locations.