Yes, a mortgage from a credit union. No, you’re not imagining things. Introducing the My Place Loan – another first for Member First Credit Union. If you’re thinking of buying, moving or improving your home, call into our place and ask about My Place.
Your home is probably the most expensive (and daunting!) purchase you’ll ever make. With Member First Credit Union you get the reassurance of dealing with people you know, and who know you. Plus, of course, you’ll get a great deal on the interest rate.
MFCU Mortgage Criteria:
- You must be a member of MFCU for at least 6 months before submitting a Mortgage application.
- Mortgage is for Principle Private Residence (Family Home) only; we do not provide mortgages for investment/rental properties, self-builds, holiday homes or log cabins.
- Min mortgage amount is €50,000; Max mortgage amount is €350,000. Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Maximum mortgage term is 25 years however Mortgage term cannot exceed members 70th Birthday.
- Max LTV is 80%, thus Minimum deposit of 20% of the property purchase price is required. Member must also have enough funds to cover Stamp Duty & Solicitor Fees.
- You must have a good Credit history and your Credit Check must confirm no arrears/missed payments/written off debt etc
- You must be in receipt of a permanent income for a min of 12 months, or if self-employed for at least 2 years. Typically Department of Social Protection payments are not considered,
- You must have a demonstrated repayment capacity through savings or recently cleared lending facilities or rent payable.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book an appointment with one of our mortgage experts. You may be asked to bring along the following:
- Photo identification
- Proof of address
- Evidence of Income
- 6 Months Bank Statements
- Saving account Statements
For any further mortgage related information, do not hesitate to contact us on 01 8513400 or email email@example.com