- Fill in an application form.
- Provide the requested details below (Proof of Address, Photo ID & PPS No.)
- You will need a €5 lodgement to activate the account and €1 joining fee
- Your photograph will be taken by a member of staff for extra security on your account.
- Your application will be sent for approval and you will receive your account details in the post.
What you need to join:
1. Your Photo ID
A valid Passport or Drivers licence (Provisional and Full)
Joint Account? If you are opening a joint account we will require proof of ID for everyone on the account.
Married? If you are married – just provide your Marriage Certificate to cover any proof that is in your maiden name.
Juvenile? Birth certificate is required along with Photo ID where available. Plus photo ID for parent/guardian is required.
2. Your Proof of Address
- Utility Bill (e.g. Gas, Electricity)
- Bank Account Statement
- Revenue Letters/Documents (e.g. tax cert)
Your proof of address must be dated within the last 3 months.
Juvenile? Proof of address in parent/guardians name will suffice.
3. Your PPS Number
You will need one proof of PPS number for everyone named on the account
- P60, P45
- P21 Balancing Statement
- Employers Payslip
*P60 and P45 cannot be used for address verification
Juvenile? Social service card for the child or a letter from the department of Social and Family Affairs confirming their PPS Number.
Download and fill out an application form today: