Want to apply online? Just a minute.
From your PC, tablet or smartphone, you can apply for a loan online in a matter of minutes. Just tell us how much you’d like to borrow, punch a few numbers into the loan calculator, then sit back and relax. We’ll take it from there. And, in most cases, we’ll be back to you within one working day to complete your application and check your details. Registered customers can apply for their loan online here
Call it in?
Of course, if you prefer, you can call in to any Member First Credit Union, and we’ll help you with your application. If you’re already a member, you can also apply by phone on (01) 8513400.
First, we’ll want to know a bit about you
We’ll then be in touch with you to find out more about you and your finances. For instance, to make sure we have your details up to date, and to get information about your household’s income and outgoings. After all, it’s important to know that anyone we lend money to has the ability to repay it.
We’ll also need photo ID and some important documents:
- If you’re employed, we’ll need three concurrent recent payslips
- If you’re self-employed, we’ll require recent audited accounts and confirmation of your tax position.
- If you’re retired, we’ll need proof of pension (receipt or bank statement)
- If you’re unemployed, we’ll ask for proof of social welfare payments (receipt or bank statement)
- If you have a bank account, you’ll also need to provide a minimum of three month’s bank statements
Once your documents are approved, your loan will be finalised and the funds could be in your bank account within as little as one business day. Remember, loans can only be collected by the applicant, and proof may be required:
- Photo reference
- Current Proof of Identity
- Current Proof of Address
This information may also be sought for Share Withdrawal purposes